Wednesday, December 27, 2006

got a call from someone just now .
kip on hello hello gues who am i ?
nd th voice was . sooo familiar
so i guessed it was zhiwen nd im right (:

he ask me whether i wanna know bad news or good news first .
den i say bad news .
so he says that i MUST be one of th audience for DANCEWORKS 2007 . -_-
good news is that hes in dance works . wth LOL .

so he say i MUST MUST go no matter wad .
den he told me im th FIRST lower sec to know .
nd claims that he called me first cos im close to him nd i know more ppl in east view . WTH . -.-
den he said this . 'ask all th martin la . ahtay la . jacyln la suie la all come la . esp YOU ah . den who got come inform me .'
den he told me it was held in march den i asked him when .
he told he don't know . wth .
den i was like . HUH den how to comfirm with you?
den he said 'aiya you whole of march cannot go out !'
den i was like . ok fine zz .

soo .... if anyone of you wanna go den inform me ad my tagboard .
i'll help you to inform zhiwen (:
THANKS -.-


OHYA .
band's concert .
im performing ! hohos .

CONCERTO DELIGHTS 2 :D
20th January 2007 .
Saturday, 7pm
held ad HDB Hub Auditorium .
tickets @ $10 EACH .
free seating .

i've got only 10 tickets (:
saving one for my bitch wendy . ROAR .
vannie nd charis buying from me too .
im not letting my mum nd dad go . hohos .
so 7 left . quick quick :D

No comments: