Tuesday, December 05, 2006

went to visit ahma tdy .
went nd her hand was bleeding . ):
nurse came nd lala-ed
den everything was fine le . -.=

aunt gave me so many things?
wad organic oat milk, hi-chew, mentos, biscuits . -.=
luckily i brought my bigbig bag .

left ad 3.30 nd went to suie's hse to wait for martin to come .
martin came nd ahtay was already downstairs .
so me , suie nd tima[suie's maid] left .
headed to east point .
ahtay told me he wanted de mentos .
so gave him .
den left 1 gave suie .
suie dowan nd she gave it to martin . ROARR !
martin's so long liao . give him for? x=
nd i wei him hao okay . mentos kills AHEM .
isit? suie is th one who told me . -.-
suie left nd we went for DOTA :D
left me 1 charboh alone again .
nvm xi guan liao .
machiam bring sons out ma . -.-

played with some ppl claiming demselves as NOOBS .
bud ? 3 v 2 we still lost . pathetic -.-
i kept scolding dem in de game luh .
knn kip backstab . -.-
i died 8 or 9 times? duh .
den last time i died i shouted so loud . 'CB LAH'
LOL . don't know why .
just couldn't control?
maybe that my bad temper bahs .
i say le .
treat me nice nd i'll be nice .
treat me bad? hohoho .
bud its just a game .
scold cb niah not guo fen okay !
i really wanted to scold dem luh .
nd slap dem real hard on th face .
ask ahtay . i told him just now . grrrs*
he was damn pissed off too .

martin was short of cash so i help him pay th rest . hohos .
bid goodbye nd went to th hospital again .
this time daddy, mummy, big aunt, uncle was dere toooo .
left ad 9.30 nd went home .

crap with terence on IMVU just now LOL !
damn cute luh !
i kip on doing de punching thingy LOL .
i know im lame nd stupid . -.-

shall stop here, BYE ! :D

No comments: