Sunday, December 10, 2006

BITCH, go get a life .
gossiping is fun eh?
but do you have de rights to do that?
get those pimples off your freaking face before you gossip about me .
i bet all those pimples are GLUED to face now nd thats de reason why you cant get them off .
SO DONT even try to GOSSIP ABOUT ME .
*points middle finger.
im not telling anyone WHO de hell YOU ARE cos im giving you FACE .
yes . your full-of-pimple face is so freaking oily . thats why i don't wan it .
NAH, take it .

# hinthint . de person im referring to is NOT from EASTVIEW (:

stupid martin posted stupid things .
btw went to eastpoint with mum .
saw SIMUN DARLING AGN ! :D:D
idiot ahtay called me to arrange an appointment for his checkup . LOLS .

den went to expo .
den went to dhoby ghaut .
stupid tinteo called me for like . 3 hrs?
from 6+ till 9+
den hp LOW BATT . zz

met kailing, aunt, blahblah den went to marina .
stupid tinteo called me again x=
as usual went to play pool .
1 plus reached home .
stupid tinteo called me again -.-

tmr maybe not gg to SAMUEL's chalet .
im like . th only girl?
nicolas told me he asked SONGHAN dey all .
all pri sku mates HEH .
den i asked my pretty bitch WENDY to go nd she claims shes not close to SAMUEL so shes not gg .
nd that pretty bitch is gg for facial tmr . BOO .
hohohos . WENWEN DONT LIKE HER . how GREAT ! :D

No comments: