Saturday, December 09, 2006

OMG IM DAMN HAPPY NOW !
like . my com's internet connection FINALLY can connect le !
after like 98732645739 BILLION YEARS !
yes . i dont know wad happened luh .
y mum wanted to buy de USB ADAPTER.
de d-link de .
den she say will ex .
so expo pc ffair i quickly ask her go xD
$48 niah . wth
AND . that person say that de ADAPTER is lifetime guarentee .
den just have to go jurong change .
WAD DE FCUK!?
i suffered for like how many months?
using com in my kor's room .
when he comes baq i must AUTO siam .
WAHLAN !! ):):

im trying real hard to use my siemen's hp to cor martin .
yes . the phone i've used last time .
its my mum's prepaid card .
nd it's expiring ad de 10th DEC . -.-
$14 plus inside . lols .
made me so pissed .
thanks to weijian's mem card .
tio virus still ask me put into my phone cos his phone no batt .
nd he wans to listen to SONGS .
DEN HE LOST HIS PHONE
ND I CONTINUED TO USE THAT MEM CARD .
yes . tio virus liao nd de phone kips auto off . -.-
den i tried to turn it on for like 14 times?
PEKCHEK . -.-

FINALLY CAN COR MARTIN LE . got man zu gan u know .
although its just lidat . LOLS . lame -.-

No comments: