Friday, December 22, 2006

woke up ad 9 plus tdy
bud still went for band :D
reached SAC nd i was shocked .
band attendance suddenly almost FULL .
ALL th holidays practice only half th band came . -.-
i was suppose to play 2nd trombone for landmark .
bud was playing first for that piece for a very long time .
somehow like used to it le .
KAIJING was nice to let me play 1st trombone nd he played 2nd trombone for landmark . :D
12 plus went for break .
walked out of sku DANIA & JIAHUI was outside .
den DANIA ask me got uniform not .
cos security guard dowan let her go in . -.-
den i dun care dem go find SUIE dey all x=
walked pass EBENZER nd he told me my fren looking for me .
den i was like who? DAnia? den he YA .
ad last it was DIAna . see th name difference la -.-
den i was SO happy la .
veryveryvery long nv see na liao .
den we crap HOHOS .
den DANIA & JIAHUI came again .
den i went to find EBENZER & KAIJING
pulled out a chair nd intended to sit down .
den RIZWAN quickly sit on it since he was like 10cm from me -.-
den i pulled th chair nd he nearly fall down la .
1cm of his butt is on th chair niah -.-
den FARHAN laughed like shit .
DANIA came nd told me she got a band tee from someone . -.-
den JIAHUI got uniform .
den we walk to sku gate .
DIANA, DANIA, JIAHUI all canot go in LOL .
dye hair somemore la ! x=
den saw VANESSA den her fren got hair spray .
den help DIANA & JIAHUI spray .
spray until my hand all black la .
den dania not wearing sku skirt or pe shorts .
den canot go in wtf .
den 2 more mins i realised im wearing pe shorts IN my sku skirt .
i actually took out my sku skirt AD TH SKU GATE for DANIA . wtf .
DANIA YOU BETTER THANK ME OR I'LL KILL YOU :D
den turn to th coffee shop .
MRGOH, PEIPEI, MICHELLE, SHENN all looking ad me LOL .
who cares . i got wear pe shorts lei !
den walk in le security say her hair . KNN .
den spray her hair den walk in sku .
den help JIAHUI & DIANA wash hair .
den 1 wear baq my skirt nd went for band . was alrdy late luh -.-
den got 5 mins break .
went to find dem again . hahas .
den went to th hall .
den th judo performance starts .
den CO den chinese dance, malay dance, indian dance .
i dont know whether th chinese dance was nice anot cos i kept focusing on WINNEH ! hahas .
damn cute lah ! she kept on giving th 'wahlao so paiseh' look . LOLS
as usual i laugh like mad while watching th indians dancing HAHAHAHHAHA x=
den band played nd everyone clapped :D
den pack up nd went to look for DIANA ! HAHA .
her 3 juniors from tampines primary was with her .
den i asked then to join band HEH .
den DIANA show me her paper .
choose CCA de .
den i saw 'First Choice: Military Band'
:D
den went to look for WINNEH nd took pics :D
den went to look for JESSLYN .
den TERENCE was infront of me den i shout 'NO PIGU DONG !'
he walk towards me nd SMACK MY HEAD . WAHLAOOO ):
den dania came . hoho .
i slapped DANIA ad th canteen . i know im nice (:
DIANA went to th netball booth nd came baq with a curry puff .
she ate like ¼ of it den asked me to have some .
i open my mouth nd she inserted th whole curry puff into my mouth . ROAR !
i look so kelian walking around with that curry puff la .
cos like . half of it is in my mouth nd another halp if outside my mouth? LOL
den very diff to swallow den i talk like an idiot having a super short tongue . -.-
den saw LEONARD ! was so excited LOL .
so long nv laugh with him liao .
den i LEONARDDD !
den i AHH ad him den he turn nd AH ad me back .
we were few metres away from th bball court .
SONGHAN & NICOLAS saw me AHH-ing LEONARD with that stupid curry puff in my mouth .
ND THEY LAUGHED -.- wahlao !
den went to find DIANA again lol .
den she say she wan curry puff LOL .
i ask JIAHUI & DANIA go buy la .
den buy le she dowan . wthhhhh .
den LEONARD came again .
fooled me again .
he was on my left .
so he gehgeh wan point something toward my right .
den he PUNCH my face liao den point to my right .
den give th innocent look .
as in he shunbian PUNCH .
AiYA DUNO HOW TO EXPLAIN LA -.-
den saw CHEEHAO .
kip on saying him chao gay (:
den went to fall in ad SAC .
and WOW . amin was so 'NICE'
he was lecturing ppl cos we nv ask sec1s to join band ma .
he so called make me paiseh infront of th whole band .
he look ad me nd say 'QIUYUN . huh . kip on finding ur frens laugh here laugh dere . nv even help or ask sec1s to join band .'
EXCUSE ME? i got ask ok . is u pakjiao nv see la hoh .
u said we asked nd abt 20 of th sec 1s join band ?
I ASKED 3 . THREE .
nd theres like . AT LEAST 30 ppl in band tdy?
if all of dem asked 3 den it will be 90 .
so i did ask ok . DUN pengwei la .
den band end !
went to mondi . bought food den went to void deck .
den went to northpark .
den walked home with JACYLN, SUIE & CHENGHOO (:
IM TIRED . bye

WINNEH ! :D:D

No comments: