Friday, November 23, 2007

Wednesday, 21st November
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACYLN !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASSANDRA !

;DDDDD

DIANA came to my house, then went to East Point to eat with my MUMMY .
after that MUMMY left & we walked shop around .
then went for lan, saw MARCUS(MARTIN's brother) !

after that went to Ntuc & bought ingredients, then went home to cook, ahha !
then MARTIN called -.-
ask me to go my house downstairs slack .
AHTAY was there too, then talktalktalk le went homeeee .
continue cooking then eat, super full !

after that MUMMY came back & she help DIANA did some things -.-
shouldn't be mention luh, then she stayed over at my houseee ;D
was alright at first .
cause she was talking on her phone & i'm talking with MARTIN .
so nothing much happened .
but when 4 plus i hang phone le, wanted to sleep,
DIANA don't let me sleep -.-
so talked about our secrets, ahhaa !
5 plus sleeeeeep !

No comments: