Tuesday, November 13, 2007

i'm here blogging cause i don't intend to sleep tonight .
becaquse i'll have to bring my butt out of my house by 6 tomorrow
yeah, im going overseas, till friday .
SO, MISS ME ;x


went to chalet again today around 4 plus .
saw KIMSENG, SAMUEL, YANLIN & SONGHAN at Macdonalds
then KIMSENG told me that MARTIN, AHTAY, LEONARD & HIM actually stayed up till 6 plus then sleep .
because yesterday i promised AHTAY & MARTIN that i'll be there by 6am .


walk into th chalet, then bbq & stuffs .
was sian as usual -.-
I ACTUALLY HELPED TH GUYS WASH TH SOTONGS .
i've never done that before luh .
that got once, but DIANA offered to help .
cause i don't know how to do it -.-
& i smell of sotongs after washing it, eeeeeew.

watched Kids Central ;DDD
MARTIN kept on saying i'm a kid .
IM NOT OKAY .

after that LEONARD's relatives came with alot of food .
so we eateateateat non stop .
then MISS ANG came !
finally another FEMALE accompanying me .
LOL .

MISS ANG taught all of us a game called Indian Poker, LOL LOL LOL .
loser must drink something damn disgusting made by SONGHAN & ME .
mango juice plus sambal chilli, LOL .
SAMUEL tio damn loads of times luh .
drink until nearly vomit -.-

then watch tv, blahblahblah .
then MISS ANG left & MARILYN came .
she bought chocolates :DDDD

then MARTIN kept on bullying me .
use blanket & matress cover me then sit on me -.-
after that lie down on my head, make me cannot watch tv -.-
damn (*&$%%^#$%^&*()
he eating chocolates somemore .
then when he lie down can hear him swollowing from his skull .
damn disgusting -.-
& he kept on saying 'if ni ______ jiu hao'
& i kept on -.- ing .

after that MARTIN went to read my inbox, #$%^&*#$%^&
then he said things to make me paiseh .
so i pushed him & he fell down ;x
kept on laughing, LOL .

after that ADRIAN came .
talktalktalked about some stuffs .
then MARTIN, AHTAY & YANLIN accompany me go bus stop .
then MUMMY fetch me home (:

band practice tomorrow, but i couldn't go .
))))))):
i miss band so much, soso much !

No comments: