Friday, November 23, 2007

MUMMY is pissed off with me .
she go JB then i die die don't want go .
cause i wanna maple.
then she say bring me up for nothing .
always scold people no link one .
pissed off with me also her problem luh .
shes's th one who made me damn pissed of yesterday what, knn .
REVENGE IS SWEET LUH .
i don't know if shes reading this?
cause last time i saw her reading -.-
who cares luh .
she still say what if she die better .
i know people always say 'you'll only regret not cherishing that person only when that person dies'
but i've thought of it for very long .
freedom or mum?
i know my definite answer already .

& she just called to ask what i'm doing .
& i was like, err i'm going to bath (but i'm using th computer luh)
shes's sick & i dont want her to shout at me
so she was like YOU GOING OUT?
i was like i got say?
& she scream here scream there say i accompany friends .
& DEMAND me to do housework .
am i your maid or your daughter?

should i just die? & make her life easier by not screaming .
she always say we make her scream at us .
in th first place, did we ask her to scream? NO
so don't blame us luh .
i rather live at WEEKIAN's house rather than my current one .
so what if they're not having good food or what ever?
so what if they don't sleep comfortably everyday?
so what if they dont have what they want?
THEY HAVE FREEDOM, I DONT.
you all always say you give me what ever i want .
but freedom? where is it?
i would exchange money, my handphone, my computer, my EVERYTHING for freedom .
freedom is th only thing i wanted .
you always say you've always given me what i wanted, SO WHERE IS MY FREEDOM .
i can't even shop myself .
whenever i bring back clothes you'll ask here & there like why i bought it without your consent & everything .
i'm FIFTEEN years old already, not your 3 year old baby .
even yeaterday, you wanted to come & look for me .
yeah rightr, you told me you wanted to send me home .
BUT TH TRUTH IS YOU WANTED TO CHECK ON ME .
guess what she did?
she came & she was like WHOS MARTIN ?
i was like wtf, but didn't even give a damn about her .
so what if you're my mum, you don't even act like one .
even UNCLE treats me better than you do .
i tell him all my problem & he gives advice, you?

totally pissed off luh .
i think i shall slit my wrist & just die .
i don't think anyone will remember me anyway.
& yes she made me cry again .

i need someone to talk to now...

No comments: