Wednesday, November 21, 2007

i.overslept.
THANKS TO MARTIN .
we talk until 5 plus yesterday luh !
at first he was scared because it was raining & he is at his living room mapling .
so i was like 'ok loh i accompany you'
then he say he will accompany me talk until 7 plus & then i'll leave for band .
but 5 plus he say 'if you're tired you go sleep luh'
because i'm really tired -.-
BUT HE ALSO CANNOT SAY THAT RIGHT
make me cannot wake up !
so you still owe me few hours of ACCOMPANY -.-
i know i sound stupid lah .

& AHTAY ! i didn't know you dulan is because MARTIN don't wanna tell you that thing luh .
i thought is your MUM make you dulan -.-
it's just some stupid thing luh, if you want sms now & i'll tell you .
SMILE LAAAAHHH ! ;D

I WANNA WATCH Stardust LIKE NOWWWWWW !
but MARTIN doesn't wanna watch .
because he is broke, & when he told me that i just realise i'm also broke -.-
I NEED MONEY LIKE NOW .
i've have like 20 bucks left throughout th holidays .
can i cry? -.-

DIANA is coming over to my house at 3 !
at night ton at my house also, YAY .
but my house is messy like mad now -.-
blahblahblah .

byeeee

No comments: