Monday, November 12, 2007

Thursday, 1st November
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HELLO KITTY ! ;D
went to schooooooool for coaching again .
SIAN SIAN SIAN -.-

went to Downtown East at night .
arcade again -.-

talked to JINGWEN & MARTIN at night .
they kept on asking me to FORGIVE FORGIVE FORIVE that person luh .
but i die also dont want .
sorry JINGWEN, let you waste your effort & time on this stupid thing ):

& to that person who apologise,
if you're reading this luh .
i wont forgive you no matter what .
even if you smile at me, talk th initiative to talk to me .
which is like impossible?
even if you did all those things i also wont forgive you .
cause in th first place you said you HATE me .
& you malign me for things which i didn't even did before .
THATS TH THING I HATE MOST .
MOST.
so yeah, i wont forgive you no matter what luh .
dont ask me why cause i myself dont even know .
i just know i hate you so much now .
cause you made me cry for 2 fk-ing days .
(:

sorry MARTIN, don't blame me.

No comments: