Wednesday, November 21, 2007

FUCK OFF COCKROACHES!

MY MUMMY JUST MADE ME CRY .
she drag me to her room to catch cockroaches .
i was like 'WO BU YAOOOOOOOO' all th way .
then ran into KORKOR's room & hide -.-
then she open th door & come in with th cockroach .
then she going to throw to me then i cried .
thats when th time she stopped & laugh like a evil witch -.-
she was actually playing with me lah .
WHY DO I HAVE SUCH A MUM -.-

then she was like, me you also now scared, always shout at me .
SHOUT AT TH COCKROACH LA .
i was like -_- & still crying at th same time .
then she was like 'everytime so fierce then you scared cockroach, later i tell DIANA, let her laugh with me, HAHAHAH'
i was like -.- then i shout 'WU PUO !'
it means witch in chinese luh -.-
i hate mummy !

& did i mention what happened few days ago ?
midnight 3am & i was cooking for my KORKOR .
then i was lik opening th kitchen cupboard & took out th chilli sauce, then when i wanted to open it i felt something on my arm .
& it's at an angle where i couldn't see it luh .
so i quickly swing my arm & i saw A COCKROACH .
screamed like nobody business luh -.-
I HATE COCKROACHES LAH .
if only i could eat you i'll kill every single one of you .
SHOO .

& th new Gatsby commercial is making me laugh like mad .
th guy sticking out his tongue, totally disgusting, LOL .
i seriously want to meet up th creator of Gatsby sial, he will surely look funny -.-

No comments: