Monday, November 12, 2007

Saturday, 3rd November
went to East Coast & ate at Hk Cafe .
DARREN, DIYA & alot of people were there, filming th tuesday, 8pm show luh .
so went to take photos .
didn't take with DARREN cause a whole lot of girls will always crowd around him, LOL .

after that went to arcadeeeee .
quarrelled with th person working there .
UNCLE & I swear that we'll go back to take revenge, HAHA :D

after that went CYCLING ;D
kept on chiong here chiong there with MUMMY .
cuase AUNT was with KAILING, cannot ride fast .
UNCLE was worst .
he was on th 2 sitter with my fatty COUSIN .
then he need alot of strength to ride fast, lol .
LOL LOL LOL .

after that went to Marina South
damn WEEKIAN told me he bought a PINK psp slim .
T_T I WANT .

after that went to ton at WEEKIAN's house .
because of his psp ;x
i was th first one to play it FIRST .
yes, FIRST means i got to start playing before WEEKIAN, HAHAHA .
=p

he went out to meet his friends at 2am plus luh .
then i wanna sleep he kept on smsing me .
ask me to wait for him
in th end he 7am plus then came back -.-
he bought breakfast !
my favourite beehoooooooon ;D
ate breakfast then sleep, LOL .
sound so wierd right? breakfast then sleep
-.-
woke up at 2 plus .

then went to COUSIN's house .
went to see baby cousin again, CUTE !
after that went for dinner .
then went homeee .

No comments: