Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tuesday, 23rd October

didn't attend school today .
cause DIANA & MARTIN also never go, -.-

so went out with MUMMY to eat !
then went supermarket ;D

then MARTIN called & jio-ed me out for dota again -.-
so went home then went out to meet them le .
Dota-ed with MARTIN, AHTAY, SONGHAN & ADRIAN .
was fun but pekchek, cause kena first blood by ADRIAN -.-

after that ADRIAN left & we cabbed to th working place .
then met LEONARD & KIMSENG .
then went to collect ice cream again, then went to sell with MARTIN .
was fun la LOL .
cause no lift then we have to push th trolley by th stairs, HAHA .
then i push damn fast, always like going to fall down one .
then i asked MARTIN what if i really fell down, then die .
he say he will laugh first, then know i really injured & die le he will shock liao then cry .
i was like -_________-

after that went to take bus to Tampines interchange, actually wanted to go to 85 for supper .
but i scared my MUMMY scold then i told them i don't wanna go le .
then walk to my bus there, then MARTIN called me -.-
ask me to go then i say 'but my bus come le leh, if before i go up th bus you run here i go'
then he really rannnnnnn -.-
then pull me away , lol
but i say i still dont wanna go LOL .

after that some things happened & i dont want to blog about it .
i just wanna say i cried because i lost my clip .
i guess only th people who were with me when i lost my clip yeaterday get what i mean .

yes, i cried when i lost my clip
),:

No comments: