Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Sunday, 30th September

emd of september, makes me remind of a song .
'Wake Me Up When September Ends'
lmao, lame .

ohya,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELAINE ! ;D

woke up at 9 plus & KAILI came over .
help her doll up & went to Downtown !
both of us only, haha !
damn fun lahs .
cause its was to celebrate CHILDREN'S DAY :D

damn loads of things luhs .
popcorn, candy floss .
colouring contest, painting contest, alot lahs .
all under 12 years old then can play .
BUT I MANAGED TO PLAY ;D
cause KAILI was 12 years old .
& she fake that im her younger sister & im only 10 .
cause im shorter -.-
HAHAHA ;D

after that went to AUNT's house .
then KOR & MUMMY came .
then eat together !
then KOR teach me maths ;D
& we kept on making KAILING cry, LOL .

after that went to Plaza Singapura to shop !
CHEUKMAN called me & talked, damn funny lahs .
then he passed th phone to GUANLEONG -.-
then i was at a bra shop, then GUANLEONG ask me to help him buy bra .
since he was my 'SISTER' -.-
he kept on asking me to pa logo at plaza sing, wtf .
& help him find more peoplr to join 8 leng tong gang, LOL
i managed to find 10 little ants for him though, LOL

then MARTIN called !
talk talk talk again .

then WEIJIAN called .
he say i go celebrate children's day bo jio him, LOL .
then hes alone at home, HAHA .
;x

after that walk here walk there & went back home at 12 plus (:

No comments: