Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Friday, 28th September

art was fun times a million .
chiong my art piece since it contains 60% of SA .
didn't managed to finish it =/
IM DEAD . 'cause i'm gonna fail my art luhs ):

after school went to Changi Airport with JACYLN .
ate & went to study .
she taught me how to do mathssss ;D
after that take ALOT of photos -.-
laughed damn much also, LOL .
then 5 plus went home ;D

after that 7 plus went to Pasir Ris to eat .
then CHEUKMAN called me & talked about some stuffs .
then he ask me to go & look at th moon, cause it's very round -.-

went to Downtown arcade .
MARTIN called & talked about some other things .
i made him cry out everything & after that hes alright already, haha :D

i saw alot of people at downtown today luhs -.-
EMILY, NICHELLE, JOLENE, QIZHI, TERENCE, JUNJIE & WANYAN .

after that went home (:

No comments: