Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Saturday, 29th September

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEONARD !
YOU'RE TH BEST LAH SISTER ! ;DDDD

woke up by MARTIN's call about 10 plus?
& i got like 14 miss calls from him, HAHA ;x

prepared & went to his house at 12 plus .
he was still playing his stupid com .
haven't bath somemore -.-
so waitttttttt until 1 plus .
called AHTAY & ask him whether he wanna join us anot .
after that 1 plus meet AHTAY le mrt-ed to Pasir Ris.

i was damn afraid when i was in th mrt .
i scared AHTAY will bully me again -.-
changed one of my slipper with AHTAY & our slippers one white one black one -.-

reached & went to buy my present for ELAINE, after that mrt-ed to TM .
MARTIN bought his present then bus-ed to ELAINE's house .
passed th present to her & made MARTIN talk to her .
everything settled & they're okay again ! HAHA ;D

4 plus cabbed to Kallang to meet DIANA .
went to KFC to eat & laugh laugh laugh, LOL .
th KFC there can refill drinks one .
we drank like 5 cups? super full -.-

then bus-ed to DIANA's house downstairs .
then went up to her house, i laughed damn much .
'cause of some reasons lahs, HAHA ;D
then brought cup noodles & HAMSTERS down to draw my artttt !

study awhile then MUMMY came to fetch me, then went to Marina again :D
then i saw KAILING running towards me .
so i bend down to carry her .
& I REALISE I FORGOTTEN TO CHANGE BACK MY SLIPPERS WITH AHTAY -_-
so i wanted to sms & tell him .
but when i took out my phone his message came, hahaaa !

went to play pool as usual, damn fun lahs ;D
i love my UNCLE so much luhs .
& he kept on asking me to go Genting with them this holiday .
cause i dont wanna go mah
WEIJIAN & KAILI never go i go for what shit .
then he say i never go nobody talk cock with him, LOL .
so i told MUMMY i'm going, ;D

3 plus reached home ! ;D

No comments: