Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Monday, 8th October

woke up & saw MUMMY helping me colour my colour schemes .
she didn't sleep for th whole night -.-
THANKS LAH MUMMY ;D

geography was alright .
left 8 marks blank niah ;D
MARTIN was sitting beside me doing his history .
he kept on looking here & there .
its obvious he didn't even revise luhs -.-

after that was art .
kept on talking to MARTIN lol .
finished just on time .
luckily MARTIN help me paste my colour schemes last minute .
arbo comfirm cannot finish .
THANKS LAH SON :D
MARTIN was like 'faster 8 more mins'
then i was very kanjiong .
at th same time damn happy .
cause 8 more mins & th word 'EXAM' will be out of my mind
SO HAPPY THAT ITS FINALLY OVER LUHS .
;D

after that went opp school .
accompany CHEUKMAN eat .
KIMSENG, LEONARD, SONGHAN & YANLIN was also around, lol .

then went to mondi & talktalkwith CHEUKMAN, DIANA, MARTIN, JINGWEN & NELSON .
was talking about stupid jokes .
& stepping foot game, HAHA -.-
after that JINGWEN & NELSON left .
then th 3 of us wasited for AUGUSTINE .

after that AUGUSTINE came .
then went to TM & CS to walkwalk,
went to starbucks, then CHEUKMAN & AUGUSTINE left .

then went to bank, lol .
was damn funny .
DIANA kept on saying she was lazy to walk to th bank .
then ask me to give her money if she accompany me there -.-
alot of things lah .
at last also she accompany me go, HAHA .

after that went homeeee ;D

at night went out to eat, then went to Downtown East with AHMA, KAILING, MUMMY & AUNT .
was runing around with KAILING, damn fun ! haha .
after that 11 plus went home (:

No comments: