Monday, October 15, 2007

Sunday, 14th October

woke up as early as 10.30 ):
bath & went to fetch relatives .
then headed to Cuppage .

went to eat th buffet cause it was CHLOE's first month .
was playing around with WEIJIAN luh lol .
talking our fifafefofu language -.-

cut cake that time was a disastor -.-
WEIJIAN went around chasing me when we're in th restaurant .
just to put cream on my face -.-
when he put on my cousin's face she went )@*#(^&(%$#)_$@(
cause her make up went off when she wipe th cream off, HAHAHA .

after that KELVIN & GRANDMA went to Plaza Sing for arcade -.-
UNCLE went to his car to sleep .

went to Fareast to shoppppppppp ;D
WEIJIAN was complaining all th way luh .
cause i kept on dragging him into shop which sells NOTHING but girl's clothes .
then hes th only guy cause KELVIN & his DAD wasn't around .
LOL . then he kept on kaopeh-ing xD
bought a super disgusting GREEN cardigan -.-
cause WEIJIAN asked me to .
was like anything lah cause it was cheap, like 16 plus niah -.-
& he forced me to wear it out th next time we go out .
oh my godxzx ! -.-
he bought nothing but a lighter & asthray(spelling?), LOL .

i can see that hes very sian causehe told me that he kept on diao-ing everyone he sees outside th shop -.-
cause he must wait for all th girls, MY MUM, KAILI, HIS MUM, MY AUNT & ME to finishing browsing at th clothes in th shop, lol !

after that went to Marina South again -.-
went there as early as 9pm LOL .
first time? we always go at 11 or 12 plus one -.-
played pool, FIRST TIME I WIN WEIJIAN YAY -.-

12 plus went homeeeee :D

No comments: