Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Monday, 1st October

went to school & took th exam .
english paper 2 was damn difficult .
im gg to fail my english lahhhhhhhh, ):

after school went to Eastpoint with DIANA & AHTAY .
walk around & for some reasons, AHTAY was dulan with me .
so he walk off =/

after that DIANA went to my house ;D
watched videos then went downstairs to study .
AHTAY & MARTIN came after that, lol .
then MARTIN forgot to bring his textbook .
so use AHTAY& his bike to go his house .
damn fun lahs .
DIANA was on MARTIN's bike .
then MARTIN use AHTAY's bike longpang[spelling] me .
DAMN SCARY -.-
i sit until pigu pain pain luhs ! -.-
i kept on screaming & scream .
after that MARTIN buey tahan then ask me hug him .
after that not scared liao, lol -.-

then went back that time also very fun, haha .
then studyyyyyy !
then AHTAY was hungry so went to Eastpoint's BK to study .
kept on disiaoing MARTIN when he said he wanna go off already .
he say later come back look for us again .
but i dont want LOL .
then at last all of us went to his house, LOL

this ride was a more scary one cause i was with AHTAY -.-
dont know why i scream scream scream & he buey balance, LOL .
then both of us kept on laughing & WE FELL .
HAHAHHAA LOL .
after that MARTIN use AHTAY's bike & AHTAY use MARTIN's bike -.-
then im with MARTIN then not scared liao, LOL .
then AHTAY's bike is sit one .
then my pigu pain again -.-
cause DIANA die die also don't wanna sit . she want stand .
don't know why also -.-

after that went to his house & study !
damn fun lahs .
9 plus MARTIN send me home ;D
pigu damn pain so MARTIN used his bike .
can stand better -.-
then they wanted to go spinning at expo one .
but i scared MUMMY scold so went home ):
at last reach home MUMMY asked me why i went back home so early .
thought i studying .
i was like WTF . -.-

after that KOR taught me maths again ;D
he nearly vomit blood LOL .
after that he using his laptop then he go one website .
got DJ one then he go & dedicade song for me .
ask me study hard & good luck for my exams .
so sweet right? (:

11 plus sleep !

No comments: