Sunday, February 04, 2007

YAY DAREN WON :D
:D :D :D :D :D :DDDDD

YANYANdar love DAREN tooo . (:
chatted with her in msn .
i miss her so much luhs ! (:
she misses me too =p

PROMISED EACH OTHER TO MEET UP REALLLL SOON (:
i cant wait !
we'll be laughing like siaocharbohs :D

i'll be helping out with ur blog tmr luhs girl .
I PROMISE :D
I LOVE HO YANYAN LUHS . ;D

theres sku tmr & i cant wait .
I MISS SCHOOL LUHS .
i hate staying ad home .
no FREEDOM . roar .

WEIQI's lil brother found a dog in th netball court near their hse .
it soooo CUTE bud her dad dosen't allow her to keep it . ):
nd her dad's coming home later . i bet hes gg to put th dog baq to th netball court . )."
same for me . my mum has asthma . boo .
poor thing ! WEIQI actually left it in her living room nd off th light . -_-
im talking to WEIQI on th phone now nd th dog is barkingggg so loudlyyy . ahhas .

ANYONE WANTS TO ADOPT TH DOG? :D
tell me in my tagboard okay ? thanks .

i asked WEIQI to take a pic of th dog so u guys can take a look .
there .

No comments: