Thursday, February 15, 2007

hohos .
daddy's god son ad my hse now .
everytime before reaching chinese new year he come bai nian liao x)

i swear SAMUEL DADDY was damn cute luh !
SEE !

ahtootyun, im retarded [: says:
CINESE NEW YEAR COMINGG
DADDY
ANGPAO

Ma[0] fly towards our goal xD s-r0ck - Saga says:
okays

ahtootyun, im retarded [: says:
really?

Ma[0] fly towards our goal xD s-r0ck - Saga says:
yuppies
2 dollar
LOL

ahtootyun, im retarded [: says:
OKOK
i last year give diana & rachel 10¢
2 dollars alot liao
LOL x)

Ma[0] fly towards our goal xD s-r0ck - Saga says:
LOL LOL


YAY YAY .
im getting angpao from DADDY :D :D
RMB AH . march holidays .
MUST GO BEACH KAY (: (: (:
i still rmb last year i gave DIANA & RACHEL 10¢
den dey give me baq 1¢ -.-
den i gave YONGQUAN $1
he say laogong must give laopo angpao money wan .
LOL -.-

was late for sku tdy
5th time . :D
6th time parents must go sku meet Mr Ee . hohos . (:
DIANA & HUIYU tio suspendsion .
HUIYU was damn cute luhs .
she saw sweets in DIANA bag den she was like . I WAN I WAN . -.-

Pe was okok niahs .
was late for pe .
everyone change liao den i change to pe -.-
i was late ma .
canot blame . =p
Ms Ng asked th whole class to walk 1 round arnd th sku .
i walk 1 round x)
ad first walk alone .
den i saw ZHIWEI sitting near th road dere . -.-
den i was like .
why u sitting here siah?
den he say 'waiting for you loh .'
dots .
den we talk lame jokes all th way . HAHA .
den went into sku .
MARTIN use 2 ball nd treat it as his nehneh
i took out my phone nd took a picture of him .
Ms Ng saw nd laughed ad MARTIN . den look ad me nd pose .
she didn't scold me . wierd tcher -.-

after tt went for PHYSICS .
Mr Ng was damn cute luhs !
th whole class only half of us know wad id th difference between VELOCITY & ACCELERATION .
den CARMEN kept on asking nd asking .
den Mr Ng pekchek
den suddenly so agitated .
th whole class laugh like shit .
HAHA ! (:
den halfway during physics i sigh .
HAI so loud .
den Mr Ng look ad me nd say 'dun scare me leh . normally ppl sigh becos they wanna give up on something or wad . DUN GIVE UP ON PHYSICS !'
LOL . -_-

after tt recess .
den english?
went to library :D
crap with SIHUI & GLOVOR
talk abt wad i also forget le -.-

after tt ASSEMBLY .
sat with GERALD . hahas .
as usual talked abt pri sku stuffs . x)
he asked me whether tmr wan go baq cz not -.-
den i asked SONGHAN he say ask DADDY first .
ahpunehneh . den i sms WENDY she nv reply . -.-
den now all tell me dowan go . sian la .

ohya . i took RACHEL's tic tac x)
whole thing finished by me .
im like santa claus .
kip on giving ppl sweets .
bud is all RACHEL's one x)
after tt wad chinese .

after sku went opp eat .
den went to void deck .
some ppl scolded us for stupid reasons .
aiya forget it .
SHIHUI, JACQ & ME argue with tt uncle .
i argue until he say wrong thing . LOL
HOW HE KNOW WE NOT SENIOR CITIZEN?
HOW I KNOW HE NOT STUDENT? x=

after tt went for DT .
e maths . quite diff -.-
so many questions nv do .
ahhhh . flunk again . :D
as if i care . ahbuuuuu .
after sku followed Ms Tan to her office .
she talked to me .
cos ytd geog i shout very loud in th AVT .
den relief tcher complain to her .
she told me she was disappointe when she saw my name in th list -.-
den i laughed . lol . den she was like 'hai siao ?'
den she ask me to think of a way to make her dun angry . -.-

after tt went for band .
as usual got scolded .
talked to IVAN when we''re not supposed to .
den tio 5 pumpings .
dun step dm la .
u only DEPUTYYY niah . big deal?
u got th rights to pump meh .
i dun think th ADAM KHOO's workshop helped hem or wadever shit .
AMIN last friday say sry to me .
today? scold me with that chao ahbeng face again . wtf?
wadever la . i kind of like . hate band now .
i feel like quitting band .
maybe after KAIJING is gone i'll quit band . HEH :D

i read CHANHAN's blog .
he updated sth about his mum .
i cried after reading tt post .
maybe i should learn how to cherish my mum before she leaves me .
beebaabooooo .

No comments: