Sunday, February 18, 2007

my stomach is damn pain now .
thanks to all those laughing .
TERENCE la ! kip on di siaoing to make me laugh -.-
i laugh so bloody loud luhs . x)

i thought i will be th one cherring him up .
turned out he made me laughed like siao ! x)

went to meet dem .
WEIJIAN was giving th super black face .
cos he say i pangseh him .
i dowan him to go with me la .
MARTIN, TERENCE & AHTAY always bully me de .
WEIJIAN go le sure angry or wad .
den will quarrel . -.-

met dem nd dey play bball .
den i sit on th floor -.-
den TERENCE purposely run behind me with th ball .
den AHTAY & MARTIN defend infront of me . -.-
den i so scared th ball will hit me can !
dotsssss .

2v1 bud TERENCE still win .
ahpunehnehh .
after tt slack ad bball court .
den MARTIN continue play bball .
TERENCE & AHTAY make me laugh so loud can .
make spongebob & patrick de sound .
nd say cheese~ LOL
den tio screen by police . -.-
take ic number, add blahblah .
i first time . MARTIN second time . AHTAY 4th time . TERENCE more than 4 . -.-
im so guai right :D

den went to void deck .
crap like siao . LOL .
as usual i laughed like siao LOL
LOL LOL LOL i still cant stop laughing -.-
dey kip on laughing ad my leg luhs .
I KNOW IM SHORT OKAY .
I KNOW I HAVE SHORT LEGS OKAY -.-
took many pics x)
my phone de flash off liao la .
bud everytime when th camera face TERENCE sure got flash .
he too black le lah x=

took a super ACT CUTE video also .
shall upload it now .
since TERENCE say he wont paiseh one :D
uploads pics too .
im nice rmb x=

talking to MARTIN & DIANA now . hohohos~
byeeeee

No comments: