Saturday, February 10, 2007

gg to WEIJIAN's hse for reunion dinner later :DD
IM SO DAMN HAPPYYY .
so long nv go out with KAILI & WEIJIAN le .
somemore ALL cousins will be arnd later . YAY .
miss dem hell loads can ! x)

reached home arnd 8 ytd .
bath & straight away SLEEP .
so damn sick & tired la .

den woke up ad 9 -.-
so helped my mum 'da sao chu' till now .
TIRED .
she scream & shout ad me & kor to do hse work .
i was doing la .
den she say 'NI MEN mei ci mei you bang wo de'
den make her pekchek she say help her liao each person get $20
den kor finally get off our eyes from th com screen . -.-
bud she give $15 niah -.-

den kor went baq to his com halfway .
den mum kip on screaming .
den everytime she say kor she will say NI MEN .
wtf? shes referring to me too?
IM DOING TH HSE WORK LA OKAY .
den u scream & shout ad me .
she say 'yao zuo dao wo si ah?'
blahblah blah .

im ad home doing hsework while my frens are enjoying dota ad th lan shop .
MY LIFE IS SO NICE RIGHT?
you urself go ask my frens .
ANYONE OF DEM ACTUALLY HELP THEIR MUM DO HSEWORK?
maybe th nerds or guaikias will help .
i know ima guaikia . x=
bud that dosen't mean that I MUST HELP YOU .
ur hand pain ur problem la .
my whole body pain leh .

you made my life so boring .
canot go out during weekends & blah .
not letting me go out after sku .
calling me whenever u like to ask where am i .
scolding me when i din tell you im gg to TM after sku .
asking me to help you with th hsework cos you think its 'li suo dan ran' one .
sometimes i help & you dont even appreciate .
like when im cleaning my room den u ask me to vacuum floor or wad ever .
of cos i'll get fed up & reply 'wait LAH'
& just bcos of that LAH you scream ad me nd say those stupid stuffs again .
wtf is this .
sometimes i rather see you die than being alive .
mother fucker .


ok i shall blog .
BE A HAPPY PERSON QIUYUN !
):


ytd went to sku .
blahblah .
art was funnn (:
chiong finish my art piece cos everyone was doing th animation thingy bud i haven even finish my artt .
cos i overslept last friday ):
was so cold when we're in th com lab luhs !
den AMARAN lent me his jacket .
SOOO DAMN BIG . -.-
i din do anything much for th animation thingy .
group with MARTIN & ZHIWEI .
both of dem did so much things for th animation luhs :D

after sku saw PEIPEI, MARBLE, XUEYING, MICHELLE blahblah .
all of dem looked okay . bud PEIPEI look as if she's gg to cry soon . -.-
went for band & i swear it was damn tiring .
somemore my back damn pain .
den sore throat .
wahlao ae . den canot breathe properly lah . zz
do drills from 2 to 4 i think?
stupid XIANGSHENG was ad th 2nd floor staring & staring . nehnehh !

saw TERENCE ad th canteen .
stare ad me again .
with th very, very fierce face . ): !

den went for music .
Mr Goh din come luhs .
den JASMINE ask us to take turns to conduct .
whole band sabo JEROME .
when JEROME conduct i nv play dao la .
kept on laughing non stop LOL .
damn funny his face .
me & JACYLN sabo YINGHAN . x)
den IVAN den SUIE .
hohos .

after band met ZHIWEN :D :D :D
was gossiping abt BASTARD .
haha . ha .
me & JACYLN cant stop laughing ad th way ZHIWEN scold BASTARD luhs !
DAMN FUNNY . (:
AMIN suddenly walk to me & say 'ae, sorry for being so bastard with u everytime ah . really sorry .'
den he like . wanna shake hand with me?
i think its bcos of th ADAM KHOO's camp?
i last time pri 6 go also say wad mother die was thing .
den everyone in th workshop will cry & cherish everyone around dem?
bud tt time i nv cry :D
bud i did cherish my frens okay . (:

den JACYLN , SUIE & YINGHAN went to mondi .
i accompany ZHIWEN .
he kept on walking & stopping, den continue walk den stop . -.-
cos his frens in sku miss him too much?
kip on stopping him to talkkkkk .
after 5 mins den pei ZHIWEN go mondi .
he told me somethinggg . ):
i cant say out . ):
): ): ): ): ): why

8 plus reach home . slept ad 8.30 :D

No comments: