Friday, February 02, 2007

ahhas look ad my tagboard .
stupid AHTAY =.=
HAHA TODAY SPECIALI SO I WIN YOU .
lalalaaaaaaa .

MARTIN told me th previous skin wasn't nice .
cos he hate yellow nd orange .
AHTAY told me th previous one nicer .
cos current one too plain .
somemore HIS PHOTO NOT IN TH SKIN . -_-

im lazy to train my own maple nd i actually helped MARTIN train his maple .
from 0% now 90+ le .
hes lazy to train la .
asshole better thank me =p

played GUNBOUND with MARCUS just now .
he was screaming all th way on th phone .
hahas . so damn cute luhs !

didn't went for band . lalalaaaaaaa .

MUM asked me to wake up ad 7 tmr .
cos kor's in his army's 'jail' nd we're gg to visit him tmr .
cos he report to camp late for a few times .
so hes now locked up in th 'jail' . poor thing ):
bus i can use com everyday . like you know . x=

I WANNA GO OUTTTTTTTTT . ):

No comments: