Sunday, February 11, 2007

im tiredd .

woke up ad 2 tdy . :D
den went to eastpoint with mum & kor .
was arnd th simei mrt dere .
den i saw a group of ppl asking passer-bys to do survey form .
of cos i siam la . x)
den siam liao .

someone shouted my name -.-
turned arnd it was ELIZABETH ! :D
den guess wad?
she showed me th survey form nd ask me to do survey .
ahpunehneh la .
i anyhow write name .
anyhow write sku .
hp number also anyhow write .
den ELIZABETH was giving me that -.- face . lol

met ahma ad eastpoint nd went to hav lunch .
den cabbed to bedok .
den ahma wanted to go bugis arcade . -.-
den me & kor dowan go .
i was wearing like shit luh .
super ugly t shirt & shorts . LOL .
how she expect me to go bugis siah .
somemore my mum told me we gg to eastpoint to have lunch den go baq home . -.-
so went home with kor :D

IM DAMN TIRED NOWWWWWW .
SKU TMR ! :D :D :D
i dont know why bud i love sku so much . x)
staying ad home is superr sian .

PS : XIANGSHENG SUCKS cos hes sooooo short . x=

No comments: