Monday, February 05, 2007

5.32am now .
i couldn't get into lala land th whole night .

so many things flashed through my mind .
nd th pain is killing me .
why am i sooooo stupid & foolish ),:

5 months of torture .
it has been so long but STILL, i've got no courage to say it out .

maybe to my friends, im a cheerful person, always laughing nd crazying around .
but im not .

always trying to fake out th greatest smile i can give to my friends .
i dont want them to see me crying or wadsoever .

i guess only someone knows .
sometime i go home nd cry, for nothing .
like im using th com nd suddenly tears drop from my eyes .
sometimes i get moody for nothing nd give attitude to ppl around me .
im trying to be a strong girl bud i cant .
hais, why am i so weak .

sometimes i look in th mirror nd ask myself

wheres the QIUYUN i've once been ?

No comments: