Saturday, November 28, 2009

Veryyyyy reluctant to use the computer nowadays. -.-
That explains the irregular updates, ahaha.

Last Sunday, went to Temasek Country Club with Aidan, Cadan, Shaakir & their parents.
Played pool, darts, sang, swim, drank, lepak.
Then Went for prattaaaaa. :>
Awesome day.

Monday to friday was just school, boring shit. -.-
Got back my results, I failed Dfund2 knnccbwxyz.
Don't feel sad at all lol, fuck school.

During break went to ikea on don't know which day, and pizzahut on thursday?
Haahhahaha enjoy only uh me and my classmates. :)
Btw PCB lab test is really pcb. -.-
Fyi PCB is printed circuit board? i guess. Lol.

And I appealed to BZE! Results gonna be out next week. Prays hardddddd.

Went tamp today, then kallang with Caden, then to potong pasir for mac and met up with Ken, then to toa payoh to meet up with the rest, then they went to town and i went Vivo to look for Diana for DAISOOOOOOOO.
Queue was really long btw, took a cock and walked off LOL.
Went BK after that FUCK FAST FOOD!

Then went to walk around and Mo fetched me home.
Omg I got a sudden urge to go there again. At least 10 items caught my eye. Moneyyyyy.

And I'm only working on Monday for next week cause I've got term test.
School is major sian-ness.

Dad kept on asking me to explain to him bout his crane stuffs but I don't know what it is I only know how to read it out to him but I can't explain.
Whats luffing fly jip whats main boom whats lateral superlift whats broom bracing. -.-

Am super pissed off now.
I'm gonna sit down and think what I really want.
Fucking sick of all these..

No comments: