Saturday, November 21, 2009

:)



Top left: Some heart-shaped thingo I found on the table, idk what it is.
Top right: My kiddy spectacles, hahhahaha. :)
Btm left: As you can see, there's tonnes of fats stucked in my cheeks!
Btm right: I need to repaint my nails.

  1. School today was boring shit.
  2. Popeyes and movie was awesome. (Y)
  3. Went for work at 6 when I'm supposed to start at 7.
  4. Work was really tiring but I had fun bitching with the kitchees(Kitchen helpers & chefs) bout DOMs(Dirty Old Mans)
  5. Ended work at 1am! Did closing, count cash and calculate own pay for the first time. Pray that nothing will go wrong!
  6. Back home and took those pictures above! with webby cause I was bored.
  7. I had an awesome day although I'm really tired and I smell like a dog now. Lol.
  8. iTouch is good stuff, loveeeee it and thanks you-know-who for exchanging it with me!
  9. I'm on oovoo with bitch now, making her laugh like mad hahahha ah lian pose!
  10. I'm gonna shower now. :> Bye peepoos.

No comments: