Sunday, November 22, 2009

.

Met up with Aidan & Malcolm @ Tamp!
Both of them wore exactly the same cause of their church dressed up day. Lol.
Had subways. And Kaili came. :D

The guys left and I went mart with her to get stuffs for baking @ her aunt's house. :>
Pics up in a bit, i took loads of peektures!
Btw a supid auntie push her trolley SO HARDLY on my thigh i fell back on sis and stared at the lady.
She sorry sorry sorryy and i just limp off. Zzz damn pain. She was pushing SO QUICKLY white looking at other stuffs. Fugging inconsiderate.

Anyway cake turned out to be great hehe.
Went over to her house and watch tv with Kian lol.
He wanted to smoke in the room and I kept on pushing him out and tickling him whenever he wants to come in. Scared only. HAHAHA.
I kept on asking him to go bathe after that, lol.

Hougang for dinner and cake and arcade & pool! :)
Awww I love today hehehe awesome family day. :D

But I'm really tired now but I don't dare to sleep cause I'm afraid I can't wake up tmr.
Sigh. And I can't sleep well without a gn message! Grrr.
fmllllllllllll.

No comments: