Monday, November 09, 2009

:)

Aunt's house for lunch today.
Finally saw Kian after so long. :)
Certain things happened today and hahha I just love this irritating shit really much. ^^

Kerin fell down and his her face on the table with a loud BANG and her left eye was red + blue black.
Idk how to describe the colour just, ouch.
And she didn't cry at all, strong little girl.

Went to Simei to study with Aidan and Shaakir. :)
Shaakir's friends came and we played cards, hahaha damn fun.
Studied a little more after that and war started. :)

Headed to Rachel's house after that.
Bear, Daryl, Derek, Rayson and Yq was there.
Damn long never see them already. Especially Yq that dog, lol.

Help Aidan pluck his brows and apply nail polish again hahahahh!
Damn fun. :) Anyway thanks for coming along to accompany me.

Gonna study tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow argh.
I'm gonna work ofr just 1 day for this week I guess, Maths quiz on thursday omg horrorrrrr.

Cleared things out with Rach. :>
I didn't use harsh words. Dog said I've grown up, lol!
Hahahaha whatever at least things are cleared now. :)
Gna sleep, relaly tired, school at 10 tmr :( baiiiiii.

No comments: