Monday, November 30, 2009

:)

Got a UE earpiece at SITEX yesterday weeee, like finally.
Will not irritate dog bout it anymore LOL.
I ask him questions like free. Hahahhaa. Thanks for those info anyway. :)
Went there on Sat and Sun. I stayed from 2 to 10 on Sun. -.-
Saw ex colleagues! Saw Cheryl too, and Wb, Martin, Bren, and the familiar guy who finds me familiar too but don't know my name, but knows im susiaosiao. Lol.
If you're reading this I think I know you from the book fair last year -.-
I saw Tay too, with his seriously totallly hei brother. -_-

I didn't sleep the whole night, was figuring out dad's stuff and doing nonsense. -_-

Anyway I miss hanging out with The Ivan(s) & Ch!
And it has been awhile since I met up with bestfriend. :(
And Jesslyn, the fate between one cmi, asked each other out on fri sat sun and failed. AHHAH. You cheebye fella.
I'm gonna find a way to get back dota on the computer or something, suddenly miss playing it.

Qiuyun ﺕ : just now i go it fair got 1 mp3 v cute
i thought display is dummy one so i wanted to take
after that realise its real one cause can on then i put it back
ivan | .. : err
ppl saw?
Qiuyun ﺕ : no
lol i standing at shop all the way
ivan | .. : wasted

What a true friend. -.- But LYB, LOL. _l_
Btw thanks for being there for me and told me what to do when I was gonna cry.
Hahaha I didn't in the end, your bitch is so strong right right? HAHAH.
Papa and Wk too, thanksssssssss. <3

I've realised that life's much more peaceful when you care bout nothing.
Cause when you do, things won't go your way either, so why care?
Just ignore, close an eye, let the day pass, and you'll be much more happier. :)
Bitch & i are facing the same problem.
She's on msn with me now, irritating me like MAD. -_-
She says guy always say girls are hard to understand.
But they don't realise that they're the actual cause for girls to be hard to understand.
Lol nice one.

Shall have a good sleep tonight.
Gonna put everything aside and concentrate on my preparation for term test!
And I have Dfund2 lab test @ 11am later. Omg horror.

& I havent watch My Sister's Keeperrrrr. -frown-

No comments: