Tuesday, November 17, 2009

:)

My blog is rottinggggggggggg.
Anyway these few days were fun shit. :>

Last friday was CCN day, stayed back in school to help out with the stall.
My class were selling fruit cocktails!
Pull alot of friend to buy from me. :)
Scream MOCKTAILSSSSSSSSSS like mad. Hahhaa.
I bought some from friends too, Tay was the worst, he had to buy from me.
And then buy for me his stuff cause he has no sales and I've no small change to buy from him. HAHAHHAHA. Nice. :)

Went Marina Square with my classmates after that, walk around till 6, then cab to Katong.
Went Teoheng to singggggggg. :)
Then had Katong laksa and gossip non-stop. Lol!

Cab to hougang after that, totally no voice. -.-
Then home. :)

Went JB on saturday, explored new palces!
Went to a new mall called Jesco? Like Msia's version of Vivo! It's reallyyyy nice. :)
I went to walk around alone, saw something I like and when I wanna pay for it I realised I'm at msia and I've no ringgit with me.
Went to look for Mum and take money, then the shop close already. -________-
Omg I wanna go back and buyyyyyyyy.

Sunday was being spent at Aunt's house!
Then went to Hougang again for Thai food, after that my throat hurts like a bitch.
My nose bled, too heaty. -.-
Sis treat cupwalker and bought chocos, thanks i love you. :)

School today was boring.
Anyway last week's maths and edev quiz was shitty.
5% who cares, lol.

Work today was fun hahaha.
Dfund quiz tmr, com programming test and japanese presentation on wed, and pcb test? on thurs, and edev lab test on friday OMG fffff this week. -_-
I am so dead so dead so dead.

Anywya life's pretty awesome now. I guess?
I just need like more freeedom, I need her to understand and accept, and I need to lose weight. LOL.
I'VE BEEN EATING LIKE A COW NOWADAYS I NEED TO STOPPPPPPP :<
But it's easier said than done soo........ baiiii.

No comments: