Thursday, October 12, 2006



ytd watched rob b hood .
i laugh like siao . =.=
cried liao siao too .
cry till my neck all tears . LOL
quarrelled abt some stuffs with diana in the cinema . fcuk
den ivantay binchaochao .
he wan sit with ivantan ma
aiya . dont wanna talk abt it .

martin, ahtay bitched abt her with me just now
den now nicolas nd jesslyn bitched abt her again ! HAHA
all dun like her . HAHA . x=

meeting ahtay, martin nd suie later ! :D
at ahtay nd suie's hse downstairs .
yaya . they live same block . =.=
MARTIN AH ! ahbu happy for you . :D
found a daughter-in-law for me yarhs ! xD
LAST LONGLONGLONG horh . (:

na, the bag chanpeng gave me .
looks "LIAN" on me . =.=
so i told him i dont like it .
showed jacyln nd she like it .
bud chanpeng dowanna give jacyln . =.=
he's giving it to sihui .
i dont like cause of the skulls . very nan kan . =x

No comments: