Wednesday, October 25, 2006

saturday went to sentosa .
aquariam was GREAT . nice nice :D
dolphin lagoon nicer luhs . iw as sitting on the sand . so clear view !
DEEPAPAAAALLIII .
so many ahpunehnehs lah .
all squeeze squeeze .
cut queue . knn . i was damn angry luhs .
ad the musical fountain all squeeze .
machiam nv go sentosa before, fucking indians .
got 1 ah pek nearly fell down can .
i cut my leg somemore . god .
i waas damn angry luh .
den before the show end i ask my family go first .
den when i walk damn fast, some ahpunehs also go first . take blanket .
den reach the bus dere i go find bus . den i go wrong way .
my mum said it was on the left side .
i turned to my left nd all i see was ahpunehnehs . WTF
i ran . den 1 ahpuneh push me .
i step DAMN hard on his leg . :D
den i ran nd ran . den i saw th bus .
i shout to my mum den she shout to my aunt .
den th ahpunehnehs heard nd the ran .
I CHIONG ! den went to th bus de door nd STAND thr waiting for my aunt, my mum, my dad, kailing blahblah .
they all to go up first den i go up . IM GREAT . :D
freak luh . im gg to hate indian guys from now onwards . __
i've learnt my lesson .
NOT TO GO TO SENTOSA ON DEEPAVALI .
after tt went to marina . played pool .
i've got totally no mood to play la .
damn tired . den very sian somemore .
bud martin called me nd pei me talk ! :D
ahtay also smsed me . HEH HEH HEH .
mei you bai sheng this 2 er zis . :D
reached home ad abt 2 plus . T_T

kailing nd her dad took a photo with the snake .
i damn kelian kailing luhs .
look ad kailing's leg . MY GOD !
nd her innocent face . CUTE !

No comments: