Wednesday, October 25, 2006

sunday went to jurong swimming complex .
kor went . nd i was like . wahlao why he come .
cause he always drown me . i dont like .
everytime go i drown ppl . bud when he go he drown me luh ! =.=
but kor go also fun luhs . :D
ad th wave pool i can swim !
got energy luh . :D den brought kaili dere . she was damn scared .
***** say alot of shuai ge there . bud i didn't look at them :D
de shiok river . kor kip ask me pull him . =.=
i got no strength la . den he always go infront of me den end up he pull me .
HAHAHAAAAAA . x=
den he go infront soo many times . he stand up and RUN, plus pulling me .
me god . my legs were damn pain luhs . kip on scratching the ground . zzzz
den he ran nd ran . SO DAMN FAST CAN . den i scream ad him nd pull his pants down . LOL .
den he drown me LAH ! he make my whole body overturn can . my god . den when i came up hes gone . zzzzz .
was damn hungry after that . so ate alot .
den went to jurong point . bought fake nails . :D
played with it . LOL .
den my stomach VERY PAIN, VERYVERY PAIN .
machiam got something trying to pull your intestines lidat . my gosh .
den my dad say because i everytime nv eat . my gastric got problem .
den he say maybe i nv eat den my gastric become smaller .
suddenly eat too much den the gastric expand .
i screamed luh . =.=
so like weijian was damn wierd today . i dont know why . ****

me nd kaili ! :D

KAILING ! :D

No comments: