Sunday, October 15, 2006

i can describe how happy am i now .
I NO LONGER FEEL STINKY ! :D
-____- LAME .

escape was so SUCKY at first .
all of us preferred www LA . T_T
bud after tt was alright .
went for wet & wild for 6 times .
2 with suie, 1 with ivantay, ivantan, jerome
1 more i forgot . =.=

den went for the stupid roller coaster . =.=
no one was in the queue .
so we wanted more .
JEROME LA . den we sat 3 times CONTINUOUSLY
nd i actually sat with jerome . CAN YOU IMAGINEEEEE~
laughed like hell . nv even scream luhs . zz

after tt went to suie's house, den marina .
went to the lan shop, played gb with ahtay . =.=
den went for pool, i quarrelled with SOMEONE .
please luh, ni gan den come fan lian with me lohs .
im not in the wrong anyway, i just wanna stop the quarrel, den you say me.
SUAH nvm . den you diao me? __
even if you say sorry now also NO CURE .
you're like . SO 'YE MAN' can .
don't wish to talk abt it anymore luh . zz

mum nagging . =.=
enjoyed myself today .
I LOVE THEM LUHS ! :D
SUIEEEEEE~ i love you MANYMANY ! :D

DIANAAAAA . o.O

No comments: