Sunday, October 01, 2006

I LOVE DIANA SOHHHHH . xD

ytd was WAHAHAHA .
i laugh till peng la .


I HAVE WIERD SONS . =/
im martin's mother .
ivantay's father .
they're brothers .
i _______ myself in order to give birth to them . zzzz
and they look nd behave like retards . SO DO I ! HAHA

MARTIN SU ZHI XIANG .
IVAN SU PEH SIANG .

xiang, siang . sounds de same .
REALLY SOUND LIKE BROTHERS .
AH PU NEH NEH LA

went to changi airport .
went to macs to study .
that FLAT CHESTED person kip on asking us to go .
cb . we got buy food loh .
say wad can eat nia . canot study . nehneh .
den she ask us need how long to finish the fries .
pls la . our problem leh . need you to huan lo?
and and . she say wad HER customers need to find a place to sit .
YOUR customers?
mac you open de ah . =.=
and theres 3 empty tables beside us . wthwthwth .

den went to another place to study .
i swear it was damn funny .
JEROME SIM LA . =.=
i was shivering like hell loh . fcking cold .
jerome nd martin can still say they's hot . =.=
IM WEARING A JACKET AND IM STILL COLDD~
ahpunehneh .

went to east point .
met cheuk man nd brenda .
suie nd diana went up .
i stayed at bk to study . GUAI EH!
heng ivantay go home liao .
if hes at bk, i'll be doomed .
cause 10mins later my parents came .
HENG HENG .
if ivantay is there, i dont think my ears can survive when i reach home
SURE ASK WHO IS HE . BLAHBLAHBLAH . __

den the rest came to bk . cheuk man was there .
and ya . my mum asked me who is cheuk man . nehneh .
den she ask me really go study meh .
cause brenda nv bring bag . zzz

went home . talked to weiqi nd ivantay .
weiqi now sec4 .
hai sing . SAME SKU AS MY KOR .
my kor now 21 yrs old .
his last year in haising was 2003 . when hes sec 5
2006 . weiqi sec 4
2005 . sec 3
2004 . sec 2
2003 . sec 1
i took my kor's yearbook and look ... HAHAHHAHAHAH
WEIQI LOOK SO FCKING FUNNY . x=x=
den take out east view de yearbook .
ahtay also take . WE LAUGHED LIKE HELL LA . so many funny faces . =.= =.= =.=
laugh till 4 den ahtay sleep . LOL
5 den i hang . =.=
weiqi hang at 2 la . SIAN ½
AND DIANA SOH YEENWAN DIDN'T CALL ME .
AHPUNEHNEHHHHHHH~

JACYLN . (: my bestfriend .
i'll start to cherish you from now on toooooooo . :D

stopstopstop the quarrels please .
and martin is NOT at fault .
suie is the one who chose martin .
so martin dun hav to do anything .
martin didn't force suie to choose him .
its suie's decision .
NOT MARTIN .
my son wont have supernatural powers to make suie choose him. =.=
RIGHT MARTIN? :D
so stop blaming him luh .

No comments: