Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Sunday, 2nd September

woke up ad 9 plus .
cause gg temple to pray .
was damn tired over there can .
& WEIJIAN BASTARD was like craving for ciggs but he dont have a lighter .
& all of my relitives there only my MUMMY smokes .
but he dont dare to lend from my MUMMY, scared later she nagnagnag again -.-

so i asked him to lit from th candles .
temple alot of candles ma,
& he really did
-_-

then BASTARD & ME planned to go home to take a nap & after that go kbox .
so i told th adults(aunts, uncles, mum, grandma, blahblah) .
& ALL OF THEM SAY OKAY .
like so rare they will go with our decision luhs ;D
then BASTARD was damn gay .
he asked me to wear black skinnies when gg kbox .
cause hes gg to wear it & he wants me to wear th same thing as him
so -_-

after that went home to take a nap .
then after that went out for KBOX with relatives .
has th buffet thingy, damn fun !
11 of us ! so we split into 2 rooms .
age below 20 & above 20 split .
den my room only got BASTARD, KAILI, KELVIN & ME .
less people can sing more songs ma, i purposely de
HAHAHAHA ;x

then eateateat, singsingsing !
;D
kept on singing duet with BASTARD, LOL .
den we hold hands & stuffs .
& KAILI say we very drama, HAHA !
& BASTARD kept on singing hokkien songs & I LAUGHED LIKE MAD
BASTARD never fails to make me laugh lah ! ;D

11 plus went home ;D

No comments: