Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Monday, 24th September .
i dragged myself out of bed luhs .
damn tired -.-

went to school & was late .
-.-
quickly changed to my school socks, take out ear sticks blah .
hate it luhs -.-

after that went back to classsssssssss .
lessons was as boring .
although its like 1 more weeks to EOY, i'm still lazy to study ! ;D

after school went to CS to send my phone to repair !
like finally .
after WEIJIAN told me th joystick warranty card do don't need money one .
YAH IM POOR .
THATS WHY DON'T NEED MONEY THEN I WILL GO MAKE
;D

after that walk around to wait for my turn, which was like 50 mins later?
saw WENHUI & AMANDA !
my primary school friend & tuition mate .
didn't know both of them know each other, haha !

after that went to send phone to repair .
DIANA asked me to reinstall th whole software again, cause my phone is like, SO DAMN LAGGY .
i was like, MY MESSAGE ALL STILL INSIDE ): .
but i still ask that person to reformat in th end ):
saw tmr can go collect le, i was like so damn happy .
after that reached home that person called & told me must wait for 1 to 2 weeks -.-
WTF -.-

after that went to take bus, saw EEXUAN & AIHUA !
laughed all th way in th bus with them luhs, HAHA !
after that went home ;D

No comments: