Monday, September 10, 2007

meeting SIMIN in a few more minutes time .
then bus down to WENDY's house .
weeeeeeeeeeeeee ! ;D

gg work work work !
with SIMIN, WENDY & SIMIN's friend .
i'm going to sell icecream with WENDY .
its going to be FUN luhs ;D
iie missh WENDY liike maddx nehhs !
LOL

school was fucking fun today .
was nearly late for school today luhs .
woke up at 6.50am & i must get to my house bus stop at 7am
like -____- so i CHIONG .
& managed to catch th bus i always take, BWAHA .
superwoman ! ;x

brought VICKS(medical oil thingy -.-) to school .
& JACYLN cant stop using it .
was laughing all th way at how both of us apply th oil on our nose, HAHA
LOL LOL LOL
mint mint ! ;D

DIANA & ME were observing th texture of our thighs -.-
soft or hard, rough or smooth, LOL !
then MARTIN was boring so he also chup in HAHA !
then both of then poke my stomach & say its very soft
LOL LOL LOL .
then DIANA say last time my stomach bigger than nehneh .
now nehneh bigger than stomach, FUCK YOU DIANA
-___________-
& i told then th pisai thingy & they kept on laughing, LOL !
LOL LOL LOL -.-
i know you guys don't get it again . xD

& taking pictures in class with MARTIN & DIANA seems so damn fun HAHA !
I WILL SURELY UPLOAD IT UP ONE !
only when DIANA send it to me luhs ;D
i've realize friends are th best living creature on earth ;D

EOY coming in like 3 weeks time?
& im not studying yet, my E maths is ;D
all those things Mr Viney teach just don't wanna get into my brains -.-
shall flunk my E maths then ;D

& my physics, my chem, AHHHHHHHHH .
if i retain this year i don't wanna study le -.-
-.- -.- -.-

IM OFF TO MEET SIMIN NOW, BYEBYEBYE ;D

No comments: