Wednesday, September 26, 2007

IM TH TAO FOR TODAY, HAHA -.-

skipped maths lessons today & went to 409, LOL .
actually only got CHEUKMAN, MARTIN, DIANA & ME .
after that CHEUKMAN ask GUANLEONG to come .
then a hell load of people came .
FEDDRICK, BERNARD, YIQING, WEESIM, blahblahblah .
lol -.-

FEDDRICK somehow made me dulan & kept on saying sorry & pushing my head -.-
THANKS to AUGUSTINE who called me laopo FOR FUN .
they call me da sao now .
cause AUGUSTINE is th tao, i'm th tao's laopo .
so i'm da sao, wtf !

after school went to look for them again .
rape here rape there, LOL .
this time was BONA, HAHAHA .
2 plus went home (:

i just studied you know !
for th sake of MARTIN, cause he asked me to luhs ;D
but i talked on th phone with DIANA & she asked me to accompany her watch tv, study tmr .
so i listened to her -.-
we bathed together just now .
through th phone while bathing, LOL -.-

SUP SUP 8 LENG TONG ROCKS, HAHA ;D

No comments: