Saturday, September 08, 2007

i actually stayed at home for th whole day .
cause i'm lazy to ask people out .
& fucking bitch doesn't wanna go out .
her maple is more important than me luhs .
waraoae !
you should know who you are .
I HATE YOU BESTFRIEND .
I SERIOUSLY HATE YOU .
xD

so boringggg luhs .
but i watched so many movies on th internet today !
Blades Of Glory, Ice Age, Ice Age 2 & Evan Almighty .
i remembered they were damn funny so i watch it again .
Evan Almighty i watch th first half niah .
cause that time watch with LEONARD both of us just kept on laughing .
so i dont know whats happening at th first half of th movie -_-

im watching Hairspray now !
not nice one luhs, oo much singing & dancing .
i don't know why but i just don't like it, LOL
i'm gg to watch Ratatouille later ;D
i wanna watch 1408 but i'm afraid to watch it alone, forget it -.-

I WATCHED THIS JUST NOW & I WAS LAUGHING LIKE SOME RETARDED !
LMFAO !


I WANNA GO OUT TMR LUHS -_-
byebyeeeeeeeee !

No comments: