Sunday, May 13, 2007

YESTERDAY
reached WEIJIAN's hse .
I WAS SO DAMN PISSED OFF .
kip on beating me .
use pillow nd stuffs .
nd KAILI just sit dere nd let him bully me .
SADD ):
im using th same hp theme as WEIJIAN !
yayness !

reached marine parade nd my big bro came .
ME & WEIJIAN suddenly thought of something so our mood was damn wrong .
din eat much too .

aunt bought durians again -.-
den went to marina bay .
played till 2 plus den went home .

kept on laughing with KAILI luhs !
we kept on seeing gays around -.-

3 plus reached home .
& sleeeep . cos i fking woke up ad 9 -_-

TODAY
Happy Mothers Day .
i dont think you still treat me as you god mum anymore .
can i cry ? ):
woke up ad 2 plus?
damn tired .
mum isnt ad home now .
kor playing dota, dad's sleeping .
i hate holidays luhs .
sucks like mad .

wildwildwet tmr .
bud only DIANA comfirmed .
wtf is this?

no mood to blog bye .

*how long since we went out tgt? ):

No comments: