Monday, May 07, 2007

since you say my face look fierce and thats th reason
why you are not talking to me for th past week ,
since you say you did nothing wrong .
since you say you never give me attitude .
since you say you don't even know why am i so angry
since you don't know everything,
den forget it .

you made me look as if im ad fault .
you made me look as if im pms-ing every single day .
you made me hate someone i don't wish to .
you made me have th feeling not to hang out with you guys anymore .
you made me cry everyday
you made me feel so fucking guilty

as i said last year .
you're th first guy whom i don't like bud cry so much for .
i don't know why bud i just kanot control all those tears from rolling down .

im not angry because you're close to her .
im not angry because you're always trying to get close to her .
im not angry because you say i give you attitude .
im angry because you actually shouted ad me because of HER .
get it?

i know you're reading this .
i don't mind if you don't talk to me after you read this or wadever .
because you aren't talking to me since last friday already .

i tried my best not to cry infront of my friends .
bud sometimes i really kanot control .
unless ppl make me laugh or wad,
or wads on my mind is always this stupid, fucking thing .

th reason i cant sleep now is also because of this .
im very tired after doing all th art prep work .
you don't expect me to sleep when im crying right?
bud i bet you're sleeping soundly now .
my mum asked me why is my eyes so swollen this few days .
i don't even know wad to answer her .
all i do is to pretend i din hear her nd continue wad im doing .

i don't think you even give a damn about wads happening now .
bud you wont know how much this thing actually affects me .
its exams period nd i don't have th mood to study .
all i do is to panic when tchers give out th exam paper .


if anyone of you say wad im blogging is crap,
2 words, SHUT UP .
my blog, my say .
so if you DON'T agree with wad i just blogged,
2 words again .
fuck off .

No comments: