Friday, May 11, 2007

i cant stop laughing ad these stupid photo DIANA took -.-
totally no logic -_-
laugh people, laugh .
and this, look for th letter x .
not do th 4 suare plus 3 square = x square one .
is FIND TH LETTER x !
nd DIANA circled it nd wrote HERE .
lame !
another no logic thingy by YONGQUAN .
To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness .

laugh out loud -.-

nd YONGQUAN send me a song in msn .
telling me th song is damn nice .
turned out to be hokkien song .
laugh my ass off !
-_-

i have to sleep right now cos some bastards asked me to .
just because some bastards wants me to go to his house as early as i can to help him do something tmr .
BASTARD ! >:(

take a look ad my past's post .
dont wanna say too much .
really buay tahan liao .

* crying is a habit to me now .