Tuesday, May 15, 2007

):
sku was damn sucky luhs .
not fun ad all .
bud i still have DIANA to let me tell her everything .
heh [:

got baq results .
e maths paper 2 > 32/60
chinese > 45/100
chemistry > 26/60
geography > 2/25
social studied SBQ > 10/12

din feel sad or wadever shit .
expected .

everyone was so shocked when i got 10/12 for ss's SBQ .
bud SEQ nv do, cos nv study
so spent all my time doing SBQ .
-.-

after sku met ongong !
saw her nd first thing i did was to hug her .
hehe [:
walked to tm nd ongong cried luhs .
cos shes worried for her results .
dun cry kay darling ! ):
still have me to make you laugh every single day !

we actually chase ASYAD when hes in th bus
damn funny .
run until machiam both of us tio asthma -.-

ate 1901 de cheese hotdog bun .
damn nice [:
went to th staircase to eat again .
kept on laughing !
pok pok kay ! chi chi chi !
i love ongong luhs ! [:

bus-ed baq to sku .
was late for band x=
today sec 3s lead th band luhs .
was so damn fun shouting ad th band .
bud DALILA kept on telling me shes paiseh .
of cos im not, QIUYUN WHEN WILL PAISEH DE? x=

went for sectionals nd taught my junior AXEL until pekchek -.-
i tried to be VERY, VERY, VERY patient okay !
den IVAN come to me nd pei me laugh LOL !
PEACOCK . PEA ON TH COCK -.-
after that went to th canteen to shout ad th rest of th band to ask dem go down sac .
IVAN kept on telling me he wanna shout -.-

fall out that time was worst .
i shout command den dey kip on saying kanot hear .
actually is i scared i shout too loud luhs .
WTF -.-

after band AMIN talked to th sec 3s .
he said something which i really agree
'actually la, being straightforward .
i think FAEEZ deserves to be th DM more than QIUYUN '
nd he say im always not communicating with JEROME .
DALILA is th one who always talk to JEROME nd discuss wad to do during band today .
bud how you expect me to talk to him when he dont like me?
JEROME dont really affect me much so nvm [:

ohya ! im gg to sit with ongong together in band everyday !
cos im 1st trombone cos KAIJING is gone nd shes 1st cornet .
nd she move nearer to me cos SHENN & FAFA gone .
bwahaha ! bud i still miss KAIJING ):
band wouldn't be fun without th sec 4s .
and of cos, JASMINE ONGONGONG !


*im not hating you cos im starting to hate those friends around you .
nd i dont even know why im behaving like that now .

No comments: