Monday, May 07, 2007

THURSDAY
mt paper 1 was tough .
wrote crap .
compo din even finish .
bud i din even give a damn about it .

ss was worst .
i wrote 2 lines for essay .

*claps .after sku went to eastpoint .
JACYLN broke JEROME's specs nd she still can continue laughing .
i din even laugh or wad luhs .
since JEROME dont like me -.-
dont really care cos hes not that close to me .
not like someone ):

all of dem left nd den ME, DIANA & AHTAY walked arnd eastpoint .
went to pet safari nd kept on walking here nd dere .
stupid AHTAY kept on using th mirror to compare our height .
i know im short ! ):

went home ad arnd 4 .
slept till 8 plus nd watch tv .
and slept again .
nv study cos i dont have th mood to =/

FRIDAY
e maths was difficult like shit luhs .
19 marks blank .
god bless me .

physics was worst .
how you expect me to do well in physics when Mr Goh is our sub tcher?
lmao.

after sku something happened .
thanks diana .
you did something so damn 'great'

so went to look for JESSLYN & RACHEL ad tam inter .
went to have kfc nd we laughed like mad .
RACHEL hates tomatoes !
i knew her since sec 1 nd i just realise it .
wad a great fren i am (:

went to RACHEL's house
den cabbed to whitesands .
took neos ! :D

saw KADEN again .
-_-

den left to pasir ris park .
i went there nd thought of SENTHIL .
):

i was so damn quiet when th 3 of us were walking to th rock .
for 15 mins?
i kept on pretending to use JESSLYN's umbrella to shoo th sun off !
bud i was crying .
damn it .

reached nd talked, zilian nd stuffs .
went to th sand to draw things too (:
we saw a damn disgusting jellyfish -.-
took photos bud im lazy to upload .
sorry =/

6 plus went home with JESSLYN .

den went to bedok to buy car -.-
MUMMY bought th honda one .
family car somemore .
i cant imagine how much money my family actua

SATURDAY
met JESSLYN ad 1 nd walked to eastpoint to meet HUITING .
went to eat nd RACHEL came .

went to do art prep work ad bk from 2 to 9 .
thanks alot HUITING (:
HUITING helped me damn much luhs :D

took photos, play with coke, bought bubbletea, bought sushi, ate burgers nd stuffs .
lols .
mumy came to look for me nd finish my whole cup of honey milk tea
nd JESSLYN cant stop laughing -.-
cos mummy kept on talking funny things .
shes always lidat -.-

4 plus mummy called me nd told me shes with my aunt dey all .
nd KAILING kept on asking where am i .
she misses me ! (:

9 plus went to arcade .
den DADDY came nd fetch me to uncle's house .
walked in nd KAILI was th first one to call me .
den KAILING came out from th room nd shout JIEJIE ! so loud nd hug me .
heh . love her like mad laa :D
played with KAILING of cos (:

as usual went to marina bay .
bud i was tired after doing all th prep work so i sat down ad th bowling side with KAILI .
she fell asleep bud i couldn't
cos KAILING kept on disturbing me -.-

2 plus went home .

SUNDAY
stayed ad home to do art prep work .
mummy kept on helping me to do all th shading (:

went to plaza sing with relatives ad 5 plus .
as usual went to arcade nd i went to walk arnd with aunt .

den KOR came ! :D
nd went to th arcade .
looking ad him playing games really makes me laugh luhs .
somemore he just came baq from soccer practise .
den he play th game with his bag on .
looks more like my lil brother .
bud when he stand up he dont look like my lil brother anymore .
get wad i mean? -.-

10 plus went home .
continued with my art prep work .
mummy help me colour th colourscheme ! (:

TODAY
JUDE spam me in msn yesterday .
den i had a BAD nightmare .
dreaming about JUDE asking me to go eastpoint de ntuc to meet him .
den he brought me to some places to meet friends .
i know all the frens he brought me to meet .
bud i just cant recall who isit -.-
nightmare . lol

english paper 2 was okay .
1 hr 40 mins .
i finish it within 55 mins nd sleeep .

art was very fucked up .
used th whole 3 hours to finish th final piece .
nd i was damn dulan when doing th art .
EILEEN knows why .
fuck you la .

after sku went to cs for sakae .
DIANA's idea -.-
i ate 17 plates .
madness .
was damn full that i went to th toilet to vomit 2 times .
DIANA din belief me so i took a photo of it .
LOL x=
i think i vomited out at least 10 plates of th food .
weeeeeeee~

walked arnd nd den went home .
saw CLARE (:


*you wont know how important you are to me.