Saturday, September 23, 2006

SURVEY

THE CANs
Can you blow a bubble?
- FEI HUA .

Can you dance?
- last time? chinese dance during primary sku . zz

Can you do a cart wheel?
- HUH?

Can you tie a cherry stem with your tongue?
- nope .

Can you touch your toes?
- i can even touch the floor . zz

Can you whistle?
- NO! learn since primary 3 but still cant whistle . T_T

Can you wiggle your ears?
- nono .

Can you wiggle your nose?
- nope .

THE DIDs

Did you ever run away from home?
- .....

Did you ever want to be a doctor?
- YUCK . blooddd .

Did you every want to be a fire fighter?
- nonono . hospital will be my 2nd home den . zz

Did you ever want to be a police officer?
- YUP . fun . cause the police nd thief catching game is fun . x=

the DOs

Do you know how to swim?
- YES .

Do you like roller coasters?
- ALOT !

Do you own a bike?
- once . now no .

Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows?
- ??

THE DOESs

Does hair loss run in your family at all?
- nope .

Does your car get a good gas mileage?
- ? NO MORE CAR . ):

Does your family picnics?
- yup . last time . now no .

THE HAVEs

Have you ever heen on a plane?
- ?? my english SUCKS

Have you ever asked someone out?
- YOU SAY LEH . -_-

Have you ever been to the ocean?
- :D

Have you ever gone fishing?
- 9 years old was my last try .

Have you ever painted your nails?
- yup .

THE HOWs

How did you find out about Friendster?
- my brother? LOL

How many of dem hav you met in person?
- quite alot .

THE WHATs

What are you listening to?
- Sean Paul - TEMPERATURE ! :D

What is the temperature outside?
- thermometer please?

What radio station do you listen to?
- nah .

What was the last restaurant you ate at?
- sakae sushi .

What was the last thing you bought?
- ear rings nd bracelet SAME AS JACYLN . :D

What was the last thing you drank?
- jasmine green tea .

What was the last thing on TV you watch?
- yu le bai fen bai . JAY's team nd XIAOZHU's team playing bball . :D :D :D

THE WHOs

Who is your newst friend you hav on Friendster?
- forgot .

Who was the last person you smsed?
- ivantay ! :D

Who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
- martin nd ivantay . but martin slept in the conference .
so its ivantay ? yup

Who is your current crush?
- DIANA SOH YEEN WAN . xD

SEVEN LOVES

Seven things i dislike most
- KA ZUA !
- ghosts ):
- ppl give attitude
- late for sku . but i always purposely late . xD
- talk behind my back den dun dare to own up . __
- mum NAG NAG NAG
- MR SOH JWEE HUA .

Seven things I like the most
- FAMILY .
- FRIENDS . only those CLOSE ones . (:
- CRAPPING nd LAUGHING
- going out and chalets .
- get HIGH HIGH HIGH .
- people love me x=
- COOK COOK COOK . :D

Seven most important things in my room
- PHONE nd HAND PHONE ! xD
- bed, pillow blahblah .
- TOILET . x=
- all my shinchan disc . =x
- hp CHARGER .
- MIRROR MIRROR HANGING ON THE WALL~ -_-
- FAN .

Seven random facts about me
- SIAO CHAR BOH . mr goh name de . =.=
- LAUGH VERY LOUDD ~
- always make FRENS LAUGH LAUGH . :D
- read books also can laugh . LOL
- canot live with COMPUTER nd HANDPHONE .
- music is my life . (:
- can die without air, water nd food . =.=

Seven things I would like to do before I die
- press the EMERGENCY STOP button at the mrt . and get fine . xD
- spent ALL my money .
- hug all my CLOSE FRENS . (:
- ask my mum to burn a trombone nd grand piano to me during qing ming jie . LOL .
- EAT EAT EAT .
- go disneyland . LOL
- laugh until i get insane . -_____-

Seven things I can do
- laugh LOUDLY and non-stop .
- play the TROMBONE nd PIANO . :D
- eat alot alot .
- shout and scold ppl .
- walk . =.=
- sleep
- talk on the phone for 15 hrs . xD

Seven things I cant do
- pass my geography . zz
- stop laughing .
- dun talk for 1 whole day . xD
- stop being LAZY
- not to talk on the phone .
- not to bath ! YUCK .
- go home straight after sku . x=

Seven things I say the most
- O gan dao hen O XIN . LOL
- DIAM LA .
- LOL .
- den?
- SHUP UP CAN ANOT .
- CBYE .
- ni nehneh ae .

Seven people I would like to see do this
- JACYLN ONG
- CHAN SU IE
- MARTIN TEO
- IVANTAY
- IVANTAN
- JEROME SIM
- CHANPENG

No comments: