Wednesday, September 06, 2006

surprised why i got so much time to blog RIGHT? my mum dosen't let me go out LA . and i overslept today and i din go for band practice . WAHLAO . im stuck at home AGAIN . 56 hours? NO !
this coming 12AM = 72 HOURS ! __
den i'll be leaving my house tmr at 7 . band starts at 7.45 tmr . 7AM ! 12AM to 7AM = 7 HOURS .
72 HOURS = 7 HOURS = 79HOURS
im damn sian today LAH ! heng na came and pei-ed me can . DUH . play kongkong, gunbound, maple, audition ALL PLAY TILL SIAN LE . -_-
andand ! jacyln got hurt last tuesday . and i've not seen her for 9 days ! i miss her tons can . =(
theres band practice tmr and IM LIKE SO HAPPY CAN? first time i'm looking forward to band . friday Passing Out Parade le ! so tmr's band practice will be a veryvery tough one . thats wat jerome told me . and today trombone section only got yanling . kaijing got oral ! POOR YANLING ! ):
BAND PRACTICE TOMORROW ! :D
i promise i'll be PUNCTUAL for band tmr . CONFIRM . (:

No comments: