Wednesday, September 27, 2006

im lazy to blog . x=
mon, tues nd today . CARPARK CATCHING ! -_____-
today last day i think .
police asked us not to play at the carpark anymore . SIAN LA .
block catching the residents also complain . zzz
carpark catching the 2 AHPUNEHNEHS asked us to fcuk off .
NOTHING TO PLAY LIAO LA .
today late . zz
me ; jacyln ; diana ; jesslyn ; su ie ; martin ; ivantay ALL STAYED BACK FOR DETENTION AFTER SKU . z
damn fun la . me ivantay nd jacyln playing with he flower pot outside the general office .
den now the flower BOTAK le . xD
den the floor all scattered with flowers . AHHAS .
LOVE THEM LUHS . (:
den chenghoo , jerome nd ivantan go out bought food .
den detention over le .
we fakefake . den all go eat chenghoo's food . LOL .
diana told me . blahblah . forget it . i dun like anyway . z
I LOVE JACYLN ONG LI JUAN .
shes my lesbian partner . (:
im martin's LAOBU . LOL

No comments: